We organise regular weekend rides around Beijing for all levels of riders.
We know that a great day on the bike makes up for 5 bad China days in the office.
We want to make that day the best it can be. Every time.
So this year we are stepping it up and offering a new weekend ride experience crafted with the same Serk awesomeness we know you love. Whether you are a seasoned cyclist or someone just getting in to the sport, we have a ride for you.
2016 is going to be the year to ride your arse off.
- Every Saturday morning all year round*
- 3 levels – Beginner, Intermediate and Elite
- Carbon bike hire / Single ride pass (600 RMB)
- Ride pass system (from 2000 RMB)
- Option for self-drive (50 RMB)
- Single ride options (350 RMB)
*Weather / AQI permitting.
A list of our weekly rides and sign up info can be found here.
More detail on ride passes can be found here.
Scan the QR code and chat to Shannon if you have any questions.