Serk Cycling Beijing
Serk presents the 4th Nearly World Road Championships. This is your chance to finally earn that coveted rainbow jersey.
Despite your weight, age, or the lack of exoticness of your bike you can still dream of glory in this event. We’ve evened out the competition with some special non-UCI rules to ensure that everyone has a fighting chance to win. Expect a bonus head start of half an hour or more if you are over 50 and a little on the heavy side. If you are married with children you’ll also get a bonus few minutes. Now the jersey is well within reach for everyone….
For the serious riders, you’ll have your chance at glory too - prizes for the fastest times and KOMs.
The event will take place around Huairou, Beijing, on Saturday and will finish off with a party catered by Temple Restaurant Beijing (TRB).
Do you have what it takes to be a World Champ?
- 910 RMB (No refund after September 15th)
- Awesome Serk Designed Jersey and National Color/Flag on the jersey (only guaranteed before August 30th). Late registered riders (a. after August 30th will receive only the Serk jersey while stocks last and no National Colors until September 10; b. after September 10, we unfortunately won't be able to offer more jerseys).
- Race water supply
- Transportation to and from the race course
- Temple Restaurant Beijing (TRB) lunch catering (see more details below)
(No Refunds on Race Entry after August 30 as the product has been ordered.)
Lunch Catering from Temple Restaurant Beijing (included in the entry fee)
An awesome afterparty with catering by one of Beijing's best restaurants, TRB. Menu below:
- If you've participated in NWC before, have a national jersey and are reusing it: - 100 RMB
- If you are a Serk Ride member and decide to use one of your passes for the transportation: -100 RMB