Serk Cycling Beijing
Serk presents the 5th Nearly World Road Championships. This is your chance to finally earn that coveted rainbow jersey.
Despite your weight, age, or the lack of exoticness of your bike you can still dream of glory in this event. We’ve evened out the competition with some special non-UCI rules to ensure that everyone has a fighting chance to win. Expect a bonus head start of half an hour or more if you are over 50 and a little on the heavy side. If you are married with children you’ll also get a bonus few minutes. Now the jersey is well within reach for everyone….
For the serious riders, you’ll have your chance at glory- trophies for the fastest times too!
The event will take place around North Yanqing, Beijing, on the first Sunday after the October holiday and will finish off with a fully catered party.
Do you have what it takes to be a World Champ?
- 750 RMB (No refund after September 15th)
- Awesome Serk Designed Jersey and National Color/Flag on the jersey (only guaranteed for registration before Sept 10th). Late registered riders after Sept 10th will not receive a jersey.
- Race water supply
- Transportation to and from the race course
- lunch buffet at start/finish venue
(No Refunds on Race Entry after Sept 10 as jersey has been ordered.)
- If you've participated in NWC before, have a national jersey and are reusing it: - 100 RMB
- If you are a Serk Ride member and decide to use one of your passes for the transportation: -100 RMB