Serk Cycling Beijing
You spend half your race time on the bike in a triathlon. Becoming a faster cyclist gives you the most bang for the buck in terms of achieving your PB.
Here at Serk, we have been riding fast on the bike forever. Shannon has the fastest non-pro bike time on the Beijing tri course if you believe Strava. He has been riding for 30 years and racing for 20 and has a bag of tricks to get you faster on the bike via efficient and intelligent technique.
JJ will provide general information on bike training advice and knowledge on everything from nutrition through to how to optimize your recovery.
Serk is planning this program to help triathletes reach their goals in 2018.
Here's what you can expect:
- monthly timed ride to help you track progress
- carefully curated TT route around 40km in length
- transportation from Serk to riding location and back
- JJ will give general training principles for training for the bike leg
- Shannon will spend 5 minutes with each rider to provide advice on technique and bike tech.
We limit the TT ride to 8 people to ensure quality of feedback from Shannon and JJ. Chat with us for more about training and technique over a coffee after!
Serk Members: 50 + 1 ride pass
Non Members (Includes transportation in Serk van): 480
Non Members (Self-drivers): 200